Thursday, January 21, 2010

kutie oh kutie...

ade satu hari tu..aku lepak2 ngan seniorku yg bleh digelar legend..aku pun luahkan la ape2 yang terbuku di hati ku selama ni..including about *******..and also my mom..
he kinda pissed off but in a nice way and he didnt show it..

i jst ignore it and continue playing the computer. we talked n talked about our problems in life..he gave me some advice something like "do it before it is too late". suddenly he gave me my Hp and showed me something..Argh!!!!!!
you know what?he said, "i just wanna help you"...
then my mom replied the sms..okay i admit it i was wrong but hey, dont get the wrong idea kay..

okay one prob settled..but there's still one more to settle..owh how i wish i could be...ahhh never mind..i'll keep it to myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment