Saturday, July 10, 2010

i mess it up..

fresh after the war..hm i try to chill myself out..watch movie and pretend to be entertained so tht i can forget the pain in my heart..but i cant. i cant fool myself. since i met her..idk...aku jadi gile...no words can describe that..arghh i was so stupid..
asal laa aku cakap camtu kat die...
after all this while..i try to show her how i feel..well if she is reading this blog..im not expecting her to forgive me...i juz wan another chance..i dont know whose fault..you? me? or maybe me...
i just cant imagine you go away just like that..i just wanna know who am i to you before the war happen..
maybe i was just too hoping that you like me..or maybe im just nobody..a rebound guy..there were times when i feel that we were so closed together and there also times when i feel there is a huge gap between us..i like u very much..dont say that its over..i dont wana be just a fren to you
i dont even know that i have the chance to be more than a fren to you until you told me..please give that chance back..i still remember thinking that i have to ask you or i'd die..
i need you..although when we meet..we didnt spoke too much..that doesnt mean that im too shy to talk to you..no..i just dunno what to talk about..cos i when i look at you..i forgot everything..
probably i will be laughing when i read this post ten yars later..but i really dun want this to end just like that..

1 comment: