Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twice!!

yeah..twice..you did it twice..i cant believe i have fall for that again. my life was perfect when we decided not to be friends anymore. just perfect.. but then your best friend came and light up the fire again..saying that i should text you..and all that. i was stupid enough to fall for it. she said that you still love me and all that.

so here we are, trying to build it again..you made me confess my feeling towards you face to face. then you said that you too have the same feeling. you convinced me that we have something between us. hm things are going fine for a few days..until suddenly u've changed.. aku da agak dah..
this thing will happen..

i dont know what are you thinking..do i have to wait any longer??? f*** you! i have waited for a long time..the reason why i started a fight with you is because i want you to hate me..i want to forget about you...seriously i hate you now....like i said before..what is your game????

No comments:

Post a Comment