Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just Killing My Time

a very busy week for me..no time to rest..assignment...arghhh help somebody!!! i wanna get some rest..luckily this evening class is cancelled, thank god..so i have nothing to do..go back to my room and switch on my laptop. i decide to play out loud all the lagu raya hahaha at least i can mke my heart happy for a moment..

there is no one at my level rite now except for my bloody hell roomate hehehe..now this is the time hehehe pasang lagu raya kuat2!!! abih satu blok ni bkumandang dengan lagu raya angkara diriku ini huhuhu da tension nak wat cane...da la lecturer sruh cari brite..thank god she didnt ask us to go out to find any news...itu pun xdapat2 lg brite.

mane nak cari?i have to submit it b4 raya..with all the test and reports...fuh..okay enuf with that..when i listen to the lagu raya, you now what i think? lagu raya yang dulu sme sedap2 x macam skang..ntah pape ntah..there were some artist tried to remix all the song but...xsedap!!lg hancur..

maybe in the past..they had in mind that Hari raya was something big for the muslims..so thats why lagu sedap2..maybe nowadays semangat tu da kurang kot...kadang2 raya ptame n kedua je visit other people's house..pastu yg len tgok tv cos ade cite best2..maybe la..

No comments:

Post a Comment