Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sorrow and Happiness

After a torrid week..finally i managed to finish all my assignments. Phew..yeah ive been delaying it for so many times. Now i wanna thank everyone that lend their hand to help me finish my assignments. i still remember those times when i still didnt do a single thing..thank god
oh yeah, on the other day, we had the great firecrackers war!!it started at 2.30 am..to officially start the war between the college..my senior wore a cape like a witch and holding a torch. he climbed up to the roof and everybody was shouting!!! hahahaha! the moment he threw away the torch all the thunder clap rose up to the sky and exploded beautifully in the sky!!
my college fired up all the firecrackers that we have. not to worry so much about pak guards, cos we all locked up all the entrance and door to prevent them from going upstairs
. hehehehe after 2 hours, pak guard came with the siren. 3 pak guard's pajero arrived and what do we care? we kept on playing until they lost their temper hahaha!
okay enuf with that..rite now there are only two peoples left in my level cos the others have make their way home earlier..the atmosphere rite now is lighten up by Hari Raya songs! bestnye!!! feels like hari raya already..cant wait for tomorrow!! im going home!! to my grandma and grandpa..wait for my arrival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment