Sunday, July 12, 2009

H1N1

I woke up this morning hoping that i will never hear anything bout the H1N1 anymore but as soon as i got up from my bed, my roomate said that we all need to go down immediately to take our breakfast. WOW!! free breakfast!!hehe..they prepared the foods for us cos we were not allowed to leave the building until the next order so it"s heaven for us..

After i finished my breakfast, i tried to find something to do to kill the time cos it was bored and finally i decided to play computer games with Mukon and Lacheng. Unfortunately i lost to them and that really pissed me off, so i requested for a rematch and guess what? i lost again...boooo!

4 hours later it was our lunch time, we all went down to take our free lunch which was Nasi Ayam. It tastes horrible but i managed to finished it cos i was very hungry hehe..at 2 O'clock we all were tested to see whether any of us were infected or not..it was my turn finally and they said that everything was fine..Fuh...thank god...

Not long after that, The MPP said that all class will go on as usual and we all can go out from the campus but we have to wear our mask. I guess that's all..

1 comment: