Sunday, July 26, 2009

It Is Over

Holiday is over after the recent turn of events..now i have to go back to uitm. It"s not fair coz other Uitm got their holiday extended until 2nd Aug. So its gonna be only us who will start our lesson this monday..ARGHHH im so lazy to study rite now. they also cancelled our ramadhan break to standardize our syllabus.



I hope they've cleaned up our room so that there will be no infection of that damn virus! i guess we have a lots of catch up to do since we were given 1 week holiday due to the h1n1 outbreak and i hope it's over. Now, i gotta finish 1 more assignment where i have to give my opinion about celebrity's life.

I prefer to do it spontaneous rather than memorize the text cos that's me hehe. The question now is i have to decide whether celebrities live a stressful life or not, so i have to do lots of research in this case. I hope everything will turn out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment