Friday, July 3, 2009

Just Started

Football is my passion, my life and my everything.... so there is no way I can run away from the consequences of playin football. Actually my knee was hurt badly after I was tackled by an idiot who probably jealous of me coz I am better than him but Im not mad though, u know why? coz i beat him!! Hahahahahahahaha!
Okay enough with the football thing, hmmm last night I planned to call her but unfortunately she is not feeling well so I decided to leave her alone..she attracts me somehow like no other gals and I am still wondering what makes her so special to me.. maybe Faliq was right.
I still remember the first time I saw her when she was in form 1 and she was in my group.My first impression towards her was like "WOW!!!!!" hehe. One more thing, the reason why I put Carpe Diem as my title is bcoz the meanin is "seize the day". If anybody wanna know much further about it, please watch Dead Poet Society. Okay I think that's it for today...

1 comment: