Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Help Me....

I was about to go out with my friends to the cafe, then my eyes felt so itchy so i looked into the mirror OH MY GOSH!!!! all red! i cancelled the plan and decided to go to the clinic to have a checkup, who knows maybe its a new virus hehe. I went to Mutok's room and luckily, he also wanted to go to the clinic coz he had a fever.

We tried to find a car but we couldnt find one so we have to walk all the way to the clinic. Boy, it was so hard for me to walk with that condition but kept walking coz i dun want anything bad happen to me hehehe it will be so emberrassing if i have to go to the class with my eyes all swollen, thats why i needed to to go to the clinic as soon as possible.

Finally we arrived at the clinic..Gosh!!! it was packed with so many students who were sick,what happened to this place? a lot of students fell sick since the first week. It took me one hour to wait for my turn to see the doctor. After a long wait, it was my turn and my temperature reading was taken, 37.7degree celcius.

Then she gave me the medicines for my illness and i thanked her. Without no hesitation, we head back to our college to get some rest. Mutok got the MC but i didnt! BOO! it's not fair hehe

1 comment:

  1. get the MC letter and rest in your room.
    make sure, keep urself in a good shape.
    u're worrying me.

    ReplyDelete