Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Helping

I was eating at the cafe when my friend, Aus asked me to follow him to help Miss Intan with her stuffs. Without no hesitation, i agreed to lend a hand coz i havent seen her for a long time. So after i finished my dinner, we went to her office and she was extremely happy to see us.

We were asked to clean her new office room, i grab the mop while my other friends cleaning the window. Then Miss Intan slowtalk with me about friend of mine, Shafiq. She asked me why i isolated him and why the whole class are treatin him like a piece of junk...so i explained everything to her..after done with all the explaining, Miss Intan give me a caunseling hehehe thanks Miss! youre the best lecturer ever!!

The clock shows 11O'clock, fortunately we've finished all the works and her office looked very nice!!thanks to me who did the mopping haha juz kidding.Miss Intan offered to send us to our hostel with her Pajero,(which is not suitable for sum1 sweet like her) since it was kinda late.

No comments:

Post a Comment