Saturday, August 8, 2009

All Alone....

i stay up until 4 last nite playing computer games with my friends.. i lost 2 matches and won 3..
9 in the morning i woke up and found out that i was all alone in my room then i remembered 1 of my friends said to me last nite about their plans to go to the Pc Fair at MP. so i was all alone and a lil bit angry to Kupan cos he beat me last night URGHHH!!!

after ive taken my shower i went straight to the cafe to buy something to eat. i bought Nasi Lemak and ate it in my room..i felt so miserable eating all alone hmmm the next thing was i opened my laptop and watched movies but im not into it....i didnt laugh and i didnt smile..hehe weird rite

i decided to sleep hmm i still didnt prepare for the test..im so worried hahaha...i slept until 7.....then i heard noises,theyre back!!!! they showed me the Man Utd jersey that they bought and i was sooooo jelez!!!! just wait till i get my money..i'll buy one with my name on it!!hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment