Friday, August 21, 2009

i wanna be free..

I wish I was a bird, I can fly so high above the sky and be free. I want to fly as high as I can. I want to be free. Yes free. That's what I want. Free from this emotional burden that has been haunting me ever since, like, forever. I don't want to be a prisoner to my own feeling. I want to be vindicated. But then I realize that I don't have to be like a bird to be free. I don't have to fly as high as the bird to be free. All I need to be is simply be free.

And ever since I have that level of realization I now realize that we are all captivated by what we all want to be free from: not only from emotions but from so many thing such as materialism, false perception, judgemental and so forth.

Coming to this level of realization does not mean that I am free, but at least I am on my way to vindicate myself. Another thing that I have come to realize is that there's so many people out there who is not free, from what they want to be free from. As a matter of fact, they don't even realize that they are in prison.

1 comment:

  1. i once wishing to be like a free bird, realizing in real world that human hunts them down and set a cage so much like 'prison' , i changed my perception.

    i love this post :)

    ReplyDelete