Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Headache

i woke up this morning and i had a great headache..i lay down for a while and thinking bout myself...am i satisfied with my life, what i achieve right now? am i always hurt people's feeling or made them feel annoyed? perhaps tis were the reasons to my headache that i had..i cant stop thinking "it" ...it keeps coming back again and again..

during the class i was still in agony..felt like sumthing is burning in my head...today it was Aus turn to deliver his speech..gues wat? he talked bout parents spending time with their children..all tat i could remember was sumting like..money cant buy love and sumting like that...well i think it depends on the situation..

last nite i sms with her and she said sumting bout me and there were certain parts tat i dont really understand..shud i asked her? maybe its too late..i shud realy think bout what she mean..u noe..to improve my self...i'll never give up in anything tat i do until i satisfied..

aus speech was still ringing in my head..he tried so hard to make us cry..but it didnt happen...sory aus, i was not in the mood..i wonder if u realy can make me cry..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment