Friday, August 21, 2009

mysterious shadow

i sat on the table..
and then you came...
wat a beautiful face u have
no man will never say no to you..

you ignore them all
but you smile at me..
who are you??
ive never seen you before..

your eyes..shining like the stars..
i was totally melted
but why??
why were you standing there?

under the big old tree..
the tree that has a lots of..
memories...
why??

now you're gone..
leaving me clueless..
your smile still haunting me..
now..i can just only wait for you..

to appear under that very tree..
and i shall approach you..
to get to know you..
and have a deeper conversation

what are you actually????

to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. your voice ringing in my mind,
    i heard the silence calling one day,
    was it you girl who passed by me,
    stealing heart without my consent.

    hahahaha!

    to be continued?
    i shall wait loyally.

    ReplyDelete