Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Last Meeting..

under that tree..
i waited for you..
you still didnt show up
your lovely face..

people were looking at me
and i feel so stupid..
standing there like an idiot..
felt like giving up..

suddenly the winds blew..
you were there..
this time you were in that pink dress..
you brought something for me..

you gave me 11 roses..
it was kinda weird though
then you said that..
this would be the last time we met..

you have to go far away somewhere..
i offer you for a walk by the lake..
finally you said yes
and i was sooo...ehem-ehem.

suddenly the wind blew again..
all the roses that you gave me..
blew up into the air..
what does that mean?

i could see the look on your face..
i will miss you...
you give me that smile..
the smile that i could never forget..

now it was time for you to go...
it was so hard to let you go...
but i couldnt do anything...
so off you go..

into the thin air...
left me standing there all alone..
i shall treasure our romantic moment
in my heart...

oh WAIT!!! i forgot to ask you something..
what are you actually???
hm never mind...
i shall hold our promise..
i shall wait for you faithfully...

1 comment: