Friday, August 7, 2009

Complicated

Last night i tried to kill my free time after ive watched Syurga Cinta with my roomate, the movie was quite impressive and i gave it 3 out of 5. Finally i remembered an unfinished bussiness with som1 so i opened my laptop and Yes!!!she's there..so i say hello to her..she gave me a good respond, in fact she was waiting for me.

she said to me that she loves egypt and planned to stay there for the rest of her life!! whatta?? with no time to waste i asked her hows the wedding plan..then she said she cancelled the plan cos it didnt worked out between the two of them so i gave my sympathy to her by telling her that she will find som1 soon Insyaallah..

as i was thinking a topic for our dull conversation, suddenly i my heart nearly pop out from my chest as this words appeared on the screen "I still have feeling towards you u know"...i ignore it and tried to change the topic but then she said this "if 1 day...i want u back, will you accept me?".
i had no choice, i explained everything to her including how my heart fall for another girl and my feeling towards her which was empty.

After that i told her to stop talking about this topic. she offlined...hm maybe she was mad at me at that time but what can i do bout that?? not long after that i received a text message from her..she said sorry..what a complicated world this is. Oh yeah!! somebody told me that my friend, Faliq hs a secret admire since form 4 and the girl was our former classmate. She thought i knew about this so she hoped i will help her to tell faliq bout her feeling but unfortunately i didnt know a single thing..

Now it was too late cos Faliq has declared his relationship with another girl..the girl was so sad..hm i felt so guilty for not helping her to express her feeling to faliq..if only i knew about that earlier...i think that girl suits with faliq very well...hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment