Monday, August 10, 2009

Please Forgive Me....

the morning breeze was so cold...im freezing hehe i quickly dressed up and went to ATM machine to draw rm50 cos i wanted to buy a text book. after a long q finally it was my turn..ok, ni part yang ak xske..kad ak telah ditelan oleh mesin ATM yang durjana tu!! argh malu ak..da la blambak pmpuan bratur kat blakang ak!!!argh!!why me?

so i controll my macho but deep inside my heart, only god knows...haha i called my dad and he decided to come here and settle the problem by the way he has a meeting in PD. during the class, i cant focused on the topic that the lecturer was blabbering about. i kept thinking bout my AtM card URGHHH i was so worried.

Miss F suddenly talked about parents...she said why we can easily say i love u sayang to our boyfriends or grlfrens? why is it so hard to say I love u dad or i love you mom when you're finish talking with them on the phone or whatever the medium is? i felt like a thunder just struck me in my heart..ive been thinking bout tat after she said that...ive never say that to my parent..yeah..im a bad son..ive never say that to them..SHOOT!!! i also cant imagine im hugging my mother or kiss her on the cheek...oh god...please help me..

the class was finished and my dad was already arrived to take me to the bank..in the car, it was so quiet..we only had a short conversation...i was still thinking bout the lecturer's word...we stop to have our lunch together..it had been a long time since we had lunch together...da lame ak xmakan ngan die..hm i looked at his face, the face that used to make me laugh when i was still a baby...to be truth im not close to both of my parent..ak x rapat sangat ngan diorang..

finally we've settled the ATM card..i had to make a new one..he sent me back to my hostel..on the way back.he said "kalau xde duit cakap, jangan diam je.." then i said "okay" hmm yup i always kept it down when i have financial problem cos ak xnak susahkan diorang...bile diorang tanye bru ak ckap..kalo x, memang ak blapar la...so we arrived at my hostel and when i was about to go out from the car..he gave me rm 120...not much but i really need it actually..after i thanked him, i shook his hand but that L word just wont come out from my mouth..so to relief the pain and sadness i'll just say it here..I love you dad, i love you mom...ive done so much sins to you both whether i mean it or dun mean it, please forgive me.. i hoped 1 day,they know how much i love them...hope its not too late..

No comments:

Post a Comment