Saturday, August 22, 2009

You Again?

i saw you again..
appeared under that tree from nowhere..
i braved myself..
my heart felt like popping out from my chest..

your eyes was soooo big..
what species are you?
that red dress of yours..
hottens up the atmosphere..

u refused to have a drink with me
under the starry nite..
what a waste..
suddenly you touched my hand..

cold as ice!!
you're not human are you?
am i rite?
then you cried..

tears fell down like the shining pearl..
you dissapeared into the thin air..
upset with my question..
hope to see you again..

cos i wanna say sorry for my behaviour..
i was so ashamed with myself..
feeling down..
need to get back up..

i've tried hundreds of times,
i fell for every single one of it..
does that mean i have to give up?
nope..
i must tried although i might fall again..

cos from that..
you will get the strenght to get back up again..

i shall wait for u again..

to be continued...

1 comment: